Tabs

12/06/2010

This Blog Has Moved!!

Dear Blogger,

We need to talk. I don't know how to say it so I'm just going to say it: I've started blogging somewhere else. I came across another platform several months ago. It's name is WordPress. I don't know how it happened...I clicked a few links, saw a few blogs, and one thing led to another. Next thing I know I have another blog.

It's not you. It's me.

We're just not a good match anymore. You've changed. We're not close anymore. It just isn't fun anymore. I need more out of a blog and I don't feel like you have what I need. You weren't there for me when I needed you. I know this hurts, but looking back I don't know that I ever loved you.

But we had some good times, did we? We laughed. We cried. We edited CSS.

I hope we can still be friends.

Check me out sometime. I'm keeping my name... A Fistful of Farthings.

Sincerely,
Matthew

1 comment:

  1. You do this once I figure out how to fix the comment posting. I'm so disappointed in you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...