Tabs

12/01/2010

What's Your Ride? Meme

Nick Norelli continues another fun meme, this time about what bloggers drive (and a picture of what they drive). I have posted before on how I drive but I have not posted a pic of what I drive. So here they are:

Here is a pic of my beloved 1986 Honda Shadow which I have affectionately named "Clyde."

I know what you're thinking: "Wow, that is one fly cupholder!" You better believe it. 

Actually, I haven't driven Clyde in several weeks because it has been getting cold and, yes, sometimes it is just inconvenient to get all decked out in my biker garb only to get outside and Clyde be so cold that he won't even crank. Thus, I've just been driving my 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage (affectionately named "Mr. Muragee" [think Karate Kid]):

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...