Tabs

10/08/2010

The Way to a Man's Heart: Through his Brain!

My dear, lovely, beautiful, sweet wife Jessica recently surprised me with the best of all gifts...a bundle of books!
IMG_1001.jpg
A couple of weeks ago my sweet wife mentioned she bought me some things but told me not to snoop. However, when I noticed a purchase from amazon.com I got very excited (the alternative, eShakti, didn't have much for me). I waited patiently for my surprise and yesterday it arrived! Brock and Brady were at our house and they were quite excited about my surprise as well. They wanted to share in the fun.
IMG_1002.jpg
Brock showed off his mad speed-reading skills on Carson's book on Philippians.
IMG_1003.jpg
He's a boy after my own heart:)
IMG_1004.jpg
Brady was in the mood for a heavier read so he went with N. T. Wright's The Resurrection of the Son of God.
IMG_1006.jpg
He found Wright's discussion of Stoic philosophy of death quite amusing!
I can't wait to dig into them!

2 comments:

  1. these pics and captions are so cute! i love it! i can see that you've updated your wish list and added some more! is that a hint? i love you:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...